Our framework for managing Quality & Safety at THS will ensure:
- The patient, resident, client and their families are the primary focus.
- Safety and quality of clinical care is continually monitored through continuous improvement activities and audit schedules.
- Clear accountability is assigned for the safety and quality of health care.
- Clear structures are in place for managing safety and quality.
- A transparent reporting process to enhance communication across the organisation.
- A quality & safety culture is promoted across THS.
Quality & Safety at THS will be monitored by external accreditation agencies including the:
- Australian Council on Health Care Standards Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare - NSQHS Standards for Small Hospitals - Acute.
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission - Residential Aged Care.
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - Medical Centre .
- Home Common Standards - Home and Community Care.